The world changed, but our mission of improving the lives of companion animals stays the same. And though it was imperative to alter the ways in which we operate, we have still welcomed nearly 100 dogs in 2020 alone — each headed for a life of happiness who couldn’t wait for a pandemic to end.
In fact, we decided now was the time to open our doors even wider to fit more through. Which is why we’re starting OCAT, our kitten foster program.
With your support on this Giving Tuesday Now, we will be able to continue saving more lives in need. We know in these challenging and uncertain times there may be less to give, but we also know that even a little can do a lot. Become a member and for just $10 a month, you will help us save lives year round — ensuring we have the resources we need no matter how the world changes.
For those with enough memberships, support our mission through a one time gift.
For those to whom $10 is a lot, we understand and appreciate your support on social media.
For those struggling to feed their companion animals at this time, email us. We can help.
- $25 provides two weeks of healthy dog food
- $75 covers treatment for kennel cough, parasites, or other common shelter illnesses
- $150 offsets costs of routine spay/neuter surgery, microchipping, and vaccinations
- $300 defrays treatment costs of extensive medical issues, such as for heartworm, pneumonia, or surgery
- $500 assists with saving an entire family, both the at-risk mother and her babies
From our family to yours: please stay safe, be kind, and thank you for your support. We hope to be wagging our tails in person once again soon.
Donate for #GivingTuesdayNow
#GivingTuesdayNow is a global day of giving and unity that will take place on May 5, 2020 as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19.